The Only Wedding Checklist You’ll Ever Need
With a ring on your finger and a heart full of love, you’ve chosen to celebrate your special day with us at Gold Coast Farm House. We are so excited to have you and to make your day as magical as it can be.
So Why are we telling you this?
Additionally, we know that wedding planning can be stressful and seemingly never-ending, so we have compiled a wedding planning checklist for you, to ensure your day runs as smoothly as possible and you can celebrate your night under the hinterland stars with ease.
As part of your wedding package, we provide you with a day of wedding coordinator, to ensure all vendors know where they are going and guests don’t get lost, so you can celebrate stress-free.
The Big THings
This is where the party planning starts, you and your partner will need to come together to decide on a few important factors for your day.
- What is your wedding theme? (Bohemian, whimsical, modern)
- What is your colour scheme? (Neutrals, Bold and Bright)
- Who will be part of your bridal party? (Including ring bearers and flower girls)
- Who will your celebrant be?
- What venue will you choose?
- What day are you getting married?
- Who do you want to attend?
As the day draws closer it is important to pick out who you want to make your day perfect and selecting all your vendors to make your wedding vision come to life.
- Will you be having a sit-down or stand up dinner?
- Do you want guests to serve themselves buffet style, order from a food truck or have table service?
- What sort of cuisine are you looking for?
- Will you be providing alcohol or will you hire a mobile bar?
- Who will take photos and videos?
- Will you hire a wedding stylist?
- Who will be your florist?
- Who will be making your cake?
- Will you be having a live band or a DJ?
- What will you and the bridal party be wearing?
- Who will be doing your hair and makeup?
- Where will you get your invitations from?
- What portable bathroom do I choose? (We have this sorted)
The Personal Stuff
Your wedding is made special by little moments and those who make them so special. Don’t forget to organise things to make your day extra special.
- How will you and your partner be arriving to the venue? (Limo, sports car, helicopter)
- Where will you and your bridal party be staying?
- Will you be gifting your bridal party anything?
- What rings will you be exchanging?
- Will you write your own vows? What will they say?
- Will there be a seating chart for guests?
- What are your wedding songs?
- How will the majority of your guests get to the venue? (We have this sorted)
The Little Things
It’s time to make this wedding your own, small things like guests books, photobooths, and signature cocktails can turn this wedding into a party.
- Will you be having a guest book?
- Do you want a photobooth or polaroid cameras?
- Will you and your partner have signature cocktails for guest to choose from?
- What sort of wedding favours will you have?
On The Day
Finally, the day has come, there are only a few more elements you need to have sorted out, but don’t worry – our wedding coordinator has this all sorted.
- Where will each vendor park?
- Does each vendor have enough electricity?
- How will my guests know where to go?
- Where will I get ready?
- Who will set up and pack up?
- Who will decorate?
- Where will my guest’s park?
- Who will keep the day running?
It’s finally time to relax, get glammed and prepare yourself to walk down that aisle towards the rest of your life.
Book Your Wedding Venue Today
Ready to organise your magical day? make it easier with our downloadable wedding checklist. At Gold Coast Farm House, we provide affordable wedding packages to ensure your day is as stress-free as possible. Book your wedding venue with us today!